Monday, August 20, 2007

Neighbor Response

Jason Buck:

I agree that Southern Cal. Edison has been very difficult to
obtain answers to the power outage, in spite of their ongoing
advertisement that they doing great things in our behalf in
an ongoing manner. Sounds like a typical politician who
feathers his own nest.

I drove around Via Lorado, Via Rivera, Via Victoria when all
of the lights, in the area you mentioned, were out. I noticed
that the next tier of homes above Via Rivera had lights which
suggest, in view of the five week period you mentioned, that they
lost the main feed line to our street level

One or two of the people in my near vicinity and I called the
company and recieved different estimates of when the power
would be restored. Typical Public Utility operation.

I suggest that you contact the homes affected on the streets
mentioned above and have them contact you by phone or
any other communication method. Total the results and send
a letter to the Public Utilities Commission in the state capital along
with comments concerning the complete lack of cooperation
from S.C.E.

Robert Lace

No comments: