Monday, August 20, 2007

Neighbor Response - Great Idea

Jason,
We have met at one of your open houses, and I want to say that you are on the right track in elevating this to the higher executives at SCE and to get the city to help.
This condition may have a detrimental effect our real estate in PV as it really causes problems in our daily lives.
I suggest that we get together a group and approach the SCE management and request a written plan as to how they are going to solve this problem permanently. As we all know we have had a few blackouts in the last few months already that lasted a few hours. THE SQUEAKY WHEEL DOES GET THE GREASE.
I have asked Jim Bell the RPV Public Works director to get involved and his answer was it is a SCE problem!
I offer my service and suggest that others be contacted to assist.
Frank Glaser
Via Rivera

No comments: